Thursday, March 8, 2012

So, how much is my Jacksonville house worth anyway?

Call Becky Bortzfield (904) 412-4560 for a no Charge Market Analysis of your house!


Pricing your Jacksonville home is everything. Having the right price on your house can mean the difference between selling and sitting on your home.

My goal is to make the listing process simple and hassle free for my clients. I will provide complete information on the process and collect the information necessary to do my job (to sell your house). The listing of your home isn't just a one time meeting. It is constant communication with YOU, the Seller.

I DEVELOP A CUSTOMIZED PLAN TO MARKET YOUR JACKSONVILLE HOME!

What is My Home Worth?

Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:

STOP FORECLOSURE NOW!!!!

ARE YOU BEHIND ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR UPSIDE DOWN?

I specialize in selling homes that other agent's can't. Even if you've received a foreclosure notice, we can many times stop foreclosure proceedings.

Arm yourself with knowledge!!!! Get a no-obligation, NO PRESSURE, Market Analysis on your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment